WordPress Spreadsheet 0.6 is a new development release that offers numerous new features and bug fixes over the previous major version. As usual, you can download a zip file containing wpSS v0.6 from the WordPress SpreadSheet website.
Changes in this release:
- Ranges. It is now possible to use the mouse to select a range of cells and perform most operation on cell ranges.
- Cut, Copy and Paste. Ranges may be copied and pasted using the standard keys (ctrl-x, ctrl-c, and ctrl-v). Formulas in the ranges should automatically adjust.
- Data Interchangeability. A range of cells may be copied to the clipboard and pasted into other spreadsheet programs, or the contents of the clipboard may be pasted into a cell and if it is a range of tab separated values it will paste the entire range into wpSS.
- Increased AJAX Functionality. wpSS now accepts a wider variety of keyboard input, including pgUp, pgDown, ctrl-Home and ctrl-End for navigation within the spreadsheet. Ctrl-s saves the spreadsheet (when so permitted by the WordPress administrator).
- Bug fixes. Several minor display bugs were fixed to standardize the height of the spreadsheet within a WordPress blog entry.
Please read the release notes for greater detail.